-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 2:09 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: TO ALL WHO HAVE IMPLEMENTED E2K

mmaxx (MIS) May 17, 2002
TO ALL WHO HAVE IMPLEMENTED E2K:

Will anybody pls. SHARE their defining moment of triumph, frustrations,
GOTCHAS, regrets etc. etc. in implementing Exchange 2000.  I just want
to give an "unbiased" presentation to my boss before he go ahead and buy
GroupWise or worse use LINUX mail, or String & Cans  for our 5,500 user
university campus...

Here's our current config:
3 Red Hat servers running external DNS and SMTP
1 BIND on NT 4.0 for internal DNS
13 Netware 5.1 servers running file and print services
3 SQL 7 servers on NT 4.0
2 Exchange 5.5 servers on NT 4.0
6 servers for misc Apps, DC, web servers on NT 4.0
1 OWA on Win2K

I know, I  Know... this is not probably an optimum mix due to a lot of
bandaging around here...we have to make do with whatever $$ trickles
down from the treasury...and it's too late for us to be mastering
Linux...

And yeah, we agree that we need to have a consistent platform and we are
at the crossroad whether we ditch all our Novell servers and take the
plunge with Uncle BillG or ....

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.