From: Scott Pease [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 4:56 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Recommendations for Message size limits?

Just curious, anyone know of any whitepapers/documents/articles/etc
recommending message size limits?  We're running with 5M across the board
(IMS/MTA/mailbox) on our 5.5 system until we make the move to E2K (God, I
hope soon!) and have the advantage of more management of large messages
(scheduling, etc).  Been there, done that with the Notes from the Field
books and all - apparently MS "recommendations" or offered guidance isn't
good enough for TPTB.  ;-)

Thanks all, time to go see Ep II for me :)

Scott
Scott Pease
Messaging Architect - Sapient
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL / MSN / Yahoo / Jabber IMs:  AragornSoS

200 West Adams Street, Suite 2700
Chicago, IL 60606
W: 312.458.1863
"Centuries ago words were written to be a call and a spur to the faithful
servants of Truth and Justice: "Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valour, and
be in readiness for the conflict; for it is better for us to perish in
battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar. As the
Will of God is in Heaven, even so let it be."  ~ Winston Churchill, 19 May
1940, first broadcast as Prime Minister of Great Britain