From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 17 May 2002 14:50
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: PST files larger than 2GB

I understand that I can remove it locally, and I'm working with our desktop
folks to make the "personal folder" service not available in the next image
update to our workstations. My complaint is that PST files are old, they are
security risks, they are bits that needs to be relegated to the museum of
ancient history, much like a "Trash-80" model 1 or a MicroVAX.

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981

Communications without intelligence is noise; Intelligence without
communications irrelevant -- Gen. Alfred M. Gray, USMC