From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 12:56 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Job opportunity

Why do the Italians develop a car that can do 175+ MHP on American roads
where the speed limit is 55 MPH?

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981

Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been
accepted as a reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and
its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal.
Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path
leading to success and truth. --Bruce Lee