-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Helfer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 11:28 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

  However, 100% of _your_ mail is allowed to be off-topic bitching ? Your
insulting characterizations of the membership of this list is not borne out
by the many many people that regularly comment on how this list has helped
them become a better Exchange professionals.

  I am one of those.  If someone wants to flame me or have some fun at my
expense, it's OK. The purpose of my subscription is to maintain the
investment my company has made in Exchange, not to maintain my self-esteem.

  Jim Helfer
  WTW Architects
  Pittsburgh PA

-----Original Mes