I have been reading up on the RestrictAnonymous reg key (trying to
tighten my security a bit).  I was wondering if anyone here has this
setting on their Exchange 2000 box.

MS only says that domain trusts (which I don't have any) no longer work
with this setting.  And Veritas says a few changes must be made in order
to complete an System State backup.

If anyone knows any others reasons why I shouldn't implement this
change, it would be nice to know the problems before I blindly go out
and make it.

Thank you,

 Chuck