Try this on your recovery server: Q247109

-----Original Message-----
From: McCarthy, Eugene (AFIT) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 5:25 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Restore Single Mailbox

Hi All,

I'd be interested to know if anyone has successfully restored a deleted
mailbox to its state half-way through the day (between backups).

What happened: Administrator accidentally deleted mailbox - not his fault
really.
What I'd like: 1. Full restore of IS to re-create mailbox as it was at time
of Tuesday evening backup (straight forward !)
2. Replay Transaction Logs up to the last one before deletion (3pm
Wednesday).

In theory, I may be able to frig the "Restore in Progress" reg key, empty
the .PAT file, and rename the last Log I want to use as edb.log. But will it
work? Has anyone tried?

Thanks for any feedback.

Eugene

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.