What is it that you are trying to track exactly?  Logons?  Sent/Received
mails?

Serdar Soysal

-----Original Message-----
From: Mustafa Ibrahim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 7:48 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re Mailbox Access

Hi all,

I need to keep a close eye on access to a particular sensitive mailbox. I am
currently using the native security object access tracking in event viewer.
Any other better utilities or appz with better reporting capabilities out
there?. I am using NT4 Server with Exchange 5.5 with OWA.

Many thanks
Mustafa Ibrahim