From: Kevin Lundy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 3:44 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: IIS QUESTION

Webtrends can simply retrieve the log files, you don't need to write a batch
file.

You might also want to move this discussion over to
http://www.15seconds.com/listserv.htm, an IIS5 list where it is more on
topic.  Also, if this is a public website, I would not have them as member
servers of your internal domain