I realize this post is a bit OT, but put it under the heading: minimize missed mail!
we got into a tiff with our webhosting company over the DNS hostfile, and are thinking
about using granitecanyon.  If i want to make the public nameserver at granitecanyon
authoritative, does the previous authoritative nameserver need to do anything, or do i
simply update our registration info?  The goal here is to keep e-mail flowing the
entire time.  Reply offlist to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you think this is too
off-topic...
Thx,
Jeremy