[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes;

> Maybe a faq link should be put at the bottom of all list
> posts instead of...Huh?...what's that?...Oh, I see... Never
> mind then...

... Aha! but then it has to slip in between the most recent post and all
the other long posts alluding to, but not actually saying, "READ THE
FAQ".

... or we have to snip the other posts and then get flamed for
overzealoussnippingtypebehaviour 'cause one can't see at a glance what
we're answering (as I have just done).

Getting back to the original question:

Type
append text to outgoing messages exchange 5.5
Into Google and hit the "I feel lucky" button.
-> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q262097

It will give you a good idea of the limitations of the built in MS
stuff.

or Type
append html to outgoing messages exchange 5.5
Into Google and hit the "I feel lucky" button.
-> http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm

Which should sort out the question.

All the best,

Andy