Forgot...we also had the CDO CDOHTML hot fix installed Q289606.EXE for
Exchange.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pfefferkorn, Pete (PFEFFEPE) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 10:46 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Dr Watson on INETINFO Event 4097

Exchange 5.5 SP4, NT 4.0 SP6A, IIS 4.0

We recently started encountering a problem with IIS and INETINFO Dr.
Watsoning on us with Event 4097.  We ended up rebuilding the entire system
from scratch but we are still encountering the problem.  Event as follows:

The application, exe\inetinfo.dbg, generated an application error The error
occurred on  6/ 5/2002 @ 14:20:59.975 The exception generated was c0000005
at address 77f64886 (RtlAllocateHeap)

We installed the following patches/hot fixes after rebuilding the entire
system.  The system houses not mailboxes and is only used for OWA access.

sp6patch_i386   - NT 4.0 SP6a patch 128 bit
Q299444i        - NT 4.0 SPA Roll-up hotfix
Q305929 - NT 4.0 SPA Certification patch
Q319733i        - IIS Rollup Hotfix for SP4 6a MS02-018

Our MAPI32.DLL is also current and I have not found any hits in Technet
which apply to SP4 of Exchange.

I'm debating if we should upgrade this box to Windows 2000 SP2 and IIS 5.0
and see if it stabilizes.  Could someone outline the steps and hot fixes
that I would have to perform to upgrade the box or am I off base on this
one.  Thanks in advance.

Pete Pfefferkorn
Senior Systems Engineer/Mail Administrator
University of Cincinnati
51 Goodman Street
Cincinnati, OH  45221
Phone - (513) 556-9076