Hi everyone

I have an unusual request that I cannot find an answer to.  Here is my
question:

I have two SMTP addresses, [EMAIL PROTECTED], and [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I want to
set a rule in Outlook (both 2000 and XP) that says if an email comes in for
[EMAIL PROTECTED],
send the email to folder a.  If the email comes in for [EMAIL PROTECTED], send
the email to folder b.  So far, I can't seem to get this to work.  I tried
the rules wizard in Outlook, saying that if you see aaa in the recipient's
address, then move the mail to folder a.  No good - the email still goes to
the "in" box.  Does anyone have any ideas??  Is this really possible??

Thanks

Russell