Some of our new users got the latest Office SR-2  release with the latest
Microsoft security fixes (pain in the ass), and now they can't open
attachments sent to them with .bat extensions.  I have my own security
policy already in place with proper virus checking and all the necessary
security checks that I'm comfortable with, don't really need MS adding any.
Enough bitching, would anyone know of a way around it I've browsed TechNet
and the only solution I've found is for Outlook 2002 not Outlook 200 SR-2.
Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Mario Fernandez
Network Administrator
DataSynapse
632 Broadway 5th Floor
New York, NY 10012
tel. (212) 842-8849
fax. (212) 842-8843

View the DataSynapse email disclaimer here:
  e-mail disclaimer <http://www.datasynapse.com/legal/emailprivacy.jsp>