We utilize autoreply templates on many public folders and
i want to be able to export them and the text of the
template along with other public folder data. This is to
allow me and those that manage their respective public
folders to be able to get info on whats in them without
having to go to each folder.

I have checked out the header util for customizing the
export but it cannot export the template. So one major
question would be where is the template stored?

Thanks for any help in this.

Warren J. Bennett
Internal Systems-Peachtree Software
BackOffice Infrastructure Architect