hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Exchange List
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 5:31 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: License Issue

Dear List,

I have few points to discuss,

1.      Can I install Exchnage 2000 Enterprise on Windows 2000 (Not
Advance Server)
2.      can I put one Windows to 2000 Advance server with Exchange 2000
Enterprise and put 2 site server as Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000.
3.      Can I restore Windows Advance server 2000 System State backup on
Windows 2000 server, if yes then,
4.      Can I restore Exchange 2000 on the server.

If am missing something please add or feel free to ask.

Thanks and Regards.