From: Neil Hobson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 June 2002 11:31
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange Administrator Customisation

I reckon you could play about with the Schema to get the Employee-Number
attribute to work, like modifying the heuristics value, etc.  But I'd
say that's really dangerous stuff without either a test server and under
direction from PSS.  Here's a link anyway that *may* help:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnactdi
r/html/msdn_adsiexch.asp

Neil