As an Exchange engineer, I would have a problem sending an email to Aol.com.
I've never done that before and I'm not sure I could bring myself to it.

From: Christine Lani [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 12:17 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange Engineer needed!

I know most of you have already seen this but I wanted to put it out there
again.  I hope no one minds! I am looking for a 2nd to 3rd level Exchange
engineer to work in the Parsippany/Morris Plains area!  If you are
interested or know anyone who is please e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks,
Chris