I have not yet installed on our server.  Still waiting to hear about others'
experiences.  When I do install I will install on test server first.
dave

-----Original Message-----
From: David Stafford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 12:06 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Security patch seems to have mucked up OWA

I have OWA running and I applied the latest MS patch (Q321599) for IIS 4.0.
Suddenly no one can log onto OWA.  Exchange (5.5 sp3) seems to be running
fine with Outlook clients.

Error on IIS box claims Bad or Unknown user.  Yet we have been using it fine
until we applied the patch.  Tried to unistall the patch but the problem
persists.

Anyone else see this?