They have files in their deleted items or sent items, probably with huge attachments.
Make them set their options to "Empty deleted items upon exiting," and get them to
delete those big attachments out of their sent items.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 11:12 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: MailBox LIMIT PROBLEM

I HAVE SOME USERS THAT DON'T HAVE BARELY ANY MAIL IN THEIR INBOX, AND YET
WHEN THEY TRY TO SEND IT GIVES THE A MAILBOX STORAGE ERROR, AND THEY CAN'T
SEND. I HAVE CHECKED THE SERVER SIDE OF IT AND THIER ARE NO LIMITATIONS.I
went to the mailbox resources and it read total k is 47,111. How can this
be when they have nothing in thier inbox . Any help would be appreciated.