Probably an easy question...

Installed E2k on Win2000 Adv. on a member server of a native AD domain.
Joined the server to an existing 5.5 site, ADC is installed on the E2k box.

If I go to the U & C console on any of my domain controllers, the Exchange
tabs (account properties) are missing from view. If I use the console that
was installed on the E2K server, the tabs show up and I can edit all
properties of the mailbox. Is this by design? What do I need to do to get
the same functionality for any console I create/use? Did I screw up by not
putting the ADC on a DC?

Thanks-
Chris