Theres nothing there that indicates the process failing. It will use more
space as it needs it, up to its top limit, and will release space on
request, and then will grab it back as it needs it again. So fluctuations
are not unusual. If it was going up and down like a lunatic all the time
that might be a bit interesting but steady changes upwards with dips back
down here and there are not unusual.
--
Robert Moir, MSMVP
Senior IT Systems Engineer,

--
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.