Post the entire NDR. If you dont have limits, the recipient does.

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren Ash [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 8:03 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Mail Limits ????

> All
>
> As far as I am aware I do not have any limits set ... but I have just
> received an NDR in the postmaster account. Any ideas ???
>
> Ex 5.5 Sp4 NT4 Sp6a

> A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error.
>
>       4421643 bytes exceeds server limit of 3000000

Coolchain Ltd                    Coolchain Ltd
London Road                      Henley Road
Teynham                          Paddock Wood
Kent                             Kent
ME9 9PR                          TN12 6DN

Tel: 01795 523200                Tel: 01892 831400
Fax: 01795 523241                Fax: 01892 831451

All business is conducted in accordance with the company's
terms and conditions, a copy of which is available on
request. For the avoidance of doubt, all orders initiated
by ourselves must be signed by an authorised signatory of
this company.

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.