-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of paragon400
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 2:47 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Postmaster as a public folder

I have been pondering the idea of moving my postmaster mailbox from a
mailbox to a public folder so I can assign age limits and such (I can
easily get up to 100,000 emails of junk during a 7 day period). Are
there any drawbacks to doing this (in either Exchange 5.5 or 2k)?