From: Andy David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 June 2002 15:48
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Catch All

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q324021&SD=MSKB&;

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Duckman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 10:41 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Catch All

Hi Guys,

I have not been on the list for over a year so excuse me if I have
missed
the threads on this....

Can I re-route all inbound unknown recipient mail to a single mailbox in
Exchange 2000? (I known how to do it in 5.5)

At the moment it goes into the badmail directory.

This is for people who mispell addresses etc.

Cheers,

Gary

------
entity to whom it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error, please immediately notify Veronis
Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or email
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.