I disagree entirely. Michael is a typical dumb-ass and ascribing smart-ass
stature to his comments demeans smart-asses everywhere.

As for his school bully status, again... school bullies everywhere are
insulted.

> I really wonder about the maturity level of some of you people!

I don't know what there is to wonder about; I thought the answer would be
fairly self-evident. However, maturity and technical prowess have a
tombolian intersection in my experience, and thus your quandary is
irrelevant.