From: Stevens, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 2:10 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Content Filtering

Raj..is that product easy to configure and setup?  does it require much
daily administration?  we are getting spammed to death and I am tired of
saying "there is nothing that can be done".  I have not heard much praise on
any content filtering software yet...was waiting for the next generation,
whenever that may be.
dave