Silly question perhaps but lets start with the simple stuff:

Have you sat down at the server and tried pinging or traceroute to server
addresses mentioned as problematic in your NDRs? Have you tried contacting
any that you can't reach from your server console from somewhere else? Is it
sending to the same two or three servers that generates NDRs or is it
totally random?

--
Robert Moir, MSMVP
Senior IT Systems Engineer,

--
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.