An RPC Communications error occured. Unable to bind over RPC. Locality
Table Index; 49. Windows 2000 MTA error code:1753 Comms Error Code. Bind
Error 0. Remote Server Name XXXX

This error is appearing on a new exchange 2000 server. It has the ADC
connector installed as well as a SMTP connector. This service is published
on my ISA server. SMTP messages are not being passed through the ISA
server. I do not know if this is related to the error message.

I have added my Exchange 2K server name to the hosts file on the 2K
server.
Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin