-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Jameson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Monday, July 15, 2002 11:20 PM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: Ex2k, cannot receive after backup w/veritas
Subject: RE: Ex2k, cannot receive after backup w/veritas

Nope. Avoided the M drive and only backed up the IS, C$, D$ and system
state.  I have now disabled the backup until I check further if BE can
cause such an anomaly.  I will test the backup of C$, D$ & IS to see if
the system state was hanging it up....not sure though how E2k can get
affected by this. (stumped MS also)

Ron