hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Anthony L.
Sollars
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 11:29 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA Setup on a different machine on XCH2000 SP2

I am designing this exact system, but my plan is to use a front end
exchange server on the intranet and a back-end OWA web server on the
internet segmented in a DMZ. If this box does get compromised I don't
want it having free access to the rest of my intranet.

Do I have to have Enterprise edition Exch2k to have my OWA on a separate
server?

-TOny