I don't see how anyone could call themselves an email system administrator
if they can't do this. It scares me that I might be exposing my poor email
servers to people who think this is new news...

--
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.