Trying to make sense of this...
My newly built Exchange 2000 box is running OWA.

>From the inside network, when I go to the OWA page (outlook.mycompany.com)
I get prompted for a username, password, and domain box. I have IE5 on
NT4.

>From the inside network, when my coworker goes to the OWA page
(outlook.mycompany.com) he does not get prompted for a username, password,
and domain box. It goes right into his mailbox without having to enter in
credentials. He has IE5 with NT4.

I had another user access the OWA page from home and they get prompted for
the username, password, and domain. They used IE6.

Anohter user accessed the OWA page from home, and they only got prompted
for a username and password, NO domain. This person was not able to logon
even though they supposedly used the domain\username appropriately.

What's the deal with the 2 box logon versus the 3 box logon? And why do
some PCs here need to authenticate and others go rihgt in? It's weird.

Thanks