I may take you up on that "pickled herring" theory.  However, the price will
have to be negotiated quite a bit.

Geoff.......

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 2:55 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Client Connectivity

Well, there were actually 3 questions there (possibly 4 depending on how one
reads it) and it left out a number of critical pieces of information which
would allow one (with potentially the help of several whiteboards) to answer
the question in a meaningful way. Based on the question and information
provided, 'yes' was the most accurate answer I could come up with. For 2
days worth of consulting, I can show you how the answer 'pickled herring' is
completely on topic and unusually insightful as well. <g>