Hello Andy,

for browser:
1. config IP and DNS name
2. http://name/exchange/tom
(user name is tom)

FOR outlook:

enable email function of the user(ADUC-property)

Best regards,
 Tom                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

星期三, 2002年7月24日, you wrote:

AD> There must be something inside.

information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this
AD> message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error,
AD> please immediately notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax
(212)381-8168, or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank
you.