I think you will find the same issue with other mailbox folders such as
tasks, notes, etc. Two different security schemas. It's all or nothing. Best
to get everybody on 2K to resolve. My experience.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pillai, Raj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 9:55 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Calendar issues in E2K

Hello everyone,

E2k(sp2) and Ex55(sp4) in mixed mode in NT and 2000 domain with 2 way trust.

I am facing an issue here with seeing others calendar. Since I have Admin
rights I can see others calendar without any issues. As a domain user with
regular permissions I CANNOT see other users calendar when I am logged in to
the 2000 domain. If logged in to the NT domain as a user I CAN see others
calendars!!.
Here is what I have done so far:
-Assign Read write permissions to domain users group in Mailbox store and
Public folder store, which in turn propogates additional relevant
permissions.
- Assign Read write permission for Domain users on the Exchsrvr folder.

I have tried adding the everyone group and assigning permissions, but does
not seem to be working, Did not find anything in Msknowledgebase except
Q282964 which was not too helpful
Anyone has faced this situation before? Any ideas or suggestions? My next
stop would be PSS.

Thanks

Raj
**This e-mail message, including any attachments, contains information that
is confidential, may be protected by the attorney/client or other applicable
privileges, and may constitute non-public information.  This message is
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).  If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, do not read it; please immediately
notify the sender that you have received this message in error and delete
this message.  Unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
reproduction of this message or the information contained in this message or
the taking of any action in reliance on it is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Thank you for your