From: Paul Patti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 July 2002 15:59
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Stopping Spam

I have 3 questions. I know I can block Spam from a particular sender, or
block all the senders from a certain domain, using Message Filting in
Exchange 5.5.  I got a list of individual address from the Junk senders
list and Adult senders list but the domains all seem to be different.

1. Do I have to put them individually or can I "import" them some how?
2. Also does anyone have a list of Spam domains that I can put in, in
addition to the address I already have?
3. Where is the folder called "Turf" suppose to be in MS Exchange 5.5,
where all of the filtered e-mails are suppose to go. I did a search for
it
and it didn't find it.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks