I just applied SP4 for Exchange 5.5 last week and we are now getting
random users calling that they cannot login to OWA from our Intranet site
(error is invalid login or password).  Before this they could.  Also of
note is that if we reset their password and they retry, it works fine.
Here are the server specs:

Exchange 5.5 SP4
OWA
NT 4.0 SP5
IIS 4.0
Groupshield 4.5

Any ideas?  I did not find anything useful on Microsofts site or in the
Archives.  It's possible I missed something...  Thanks in advance.