From: Siegfried Weber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Mon 7/29/2002 7:57 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange.NET anyone ?

Uhm, well. Don't get me wrong on this, ok?

But did you install Exchange 2000 SP3 on a server running PlusPack from
Messageware?

It's a great product but what I wanted to point out is: the more third
party SW you have installed the more are you bound to wait until a new
SP of the core product will work with it.

It took a couple of days until I got the required registry fix to run
Sybari Antigen 6.5 with Exchange 2000 SP3 and with the very deep (and in
some parts maybe unsupported) integration Messageware's PlusPack does I
expect you will stay on SP2 for quite some time. It's the trade off
running such stuff.

I personally would appreciate such features in a forthcoming version of
Exchange Server itself.

Just m $.02 US