Something is munged with your recipient policy.  I can feel it.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Friese, Casey
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 9:11 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange 2K, Relay and POP3

OK, now my realy restrictions are not working at all.  When I select the
option to "Only the list below" and leave the list blank and then place
a check box to allow authenticated users to relay, no domains are able
to send to me.  An NDR returned to my hotmail account states that it was
unable to relay.