have you looked at Q199831?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Condron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 August 2002 10:14
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: AD connector

All,

I am installing Exchange 2000 and active directory connector. The
exchange
installation did not complete because of a problem with name resolution.
now want to remove the ADC but I cannot as the Exchange installation has
created a connection agreement which cannot be deleted. How can I delete
this connection agreement? Also what is the best method for checking
that
name resolution is working properly prior to Exchange 2000 installation?

TIA

Mark Condron

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) only.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately
and destroy the material whether stored on a computer or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Wales Council for Voluntary Action, unless otherwise specifically
stated.

Wales Council for Voluntary Action, Baltic House, Mount Stuart Square,
                        Cardiff , UK, CF10 5FH

Reception (Head Office): 029 2043 1700 Help Desk: 0870 607 1666
Fax: 029 2043 1701 Minicom: 029 2043 1702

        Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Web: www.wcva.org.uk
www.volunteering-wales.net

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)