I wouldn't recommend installing this currently if you have plans to.  There is a
serious bug that is causing none of the mail to be picked up from your outlook clients
until you restart the IS.  This happens every few hours now when it was just twice a
day last week.  We are all scratching our heads on this since there are no bad event
errors even with logging set.

We have had this issue open with MS since last week and they first blamed it on the
virus scanner but that's not the case.

The Tech at MS did confirm that a few other customers were having the same problem so
it's not isolated to just us.

But as always YMMV, so good luck if you install it.. Just a heads up..

Wilson