Is anyone out there getting periodic event 1025s in their applogs?  Esp.
anyone with a cluster?

I've got E2K SP2 running on W2K AS SP2 in a two-node cluster.  There's also
a 5.5 and another E2K server in the site.  The E2K box is the SRS server.

Every three to five hours, I get a pair of event 1025s that look like this:

Source: MSExchangeIS Public
Type: Warning
Computer: <name of the virtual Exchange server>
Desc:
An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Public folders".
 Function name or description of problem: FEqEntryId
Error: 0x80040107

MS is on the case but they haven't yet determined what's causing it.  They
*think* it's safe to ignore but I'm just curious as to whether anyone else
sees it.  Thanks.