One thing you can do is move the fax number ~ that will remove the duplicate
entry for him.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mellott, Bill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 9:11 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: ABV? in OL2K-OK2k2 in contacts presented differently

Because..there is too much info, the name and smtp address run together and
since the "window" is so small he cant seem to figure out which one is FAX
and SMTP...I must admit it's kind'a lame/hard to read in all... it really
could use a "tweak" of course I guess id have to finish reading tom rizzo's
book and know what i'm doing better...

I'm guessing it is a product diff.... myself just have not had time to load
up OL2K2 on other term...so on...

Training...who's kidding who ;-)...but Id love the knowledge...the paper I
can do without...the dog is house trained so they do not the need
paper......

thanks
bill