-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of McCready,
Robert
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 9:35 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Searching Exchange Database

Is there any way, to search the information store for a particular
E-mail?

Lets say that I wanted to search the entire server, looking for any
E-mail that contained the word "Threat" in it.  Is this possible?

Exchange 5.5 SP4, NT 4.0 SP6a.

It's a long shot, but I had to try.  Thanks!

Robert