From: Kevin Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 9:50 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook/Citrix/offline storage

They want to have a local OST, that is accessed from the server over a
TS session over the internet? That does not sound possible at all.

I access my outlook over a TS session. All of the email lives on the
email server. I have a 4 gig email box. And have no speed problems at
all. No PST no OST. I have no clue how or why you would try to stick an
OST in the mix.

I even TS my email from my local Desktop now. Why use my proc for Email
when I can use someone else's.

--Kevinm M, WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, And Beyond
What are you on about mate?