They were

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Hummert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 12 September 2002 9:17 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: restore problem

We're you doing a BLB?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Roger Smith
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 4:17 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: restore problem

Hi All
I hope that you wonderful people can help me.
Exchange 2000 SP2
Windows 2000 server SP1
Server went down in a big heap but the good thing is we have tape backup
of the information store. The problem is as follows
Build a new box, same setup as the original, restoring from tape will
not allow access to the restore.   (access denied to directory and error
writing security data stream).   I have read all the stuff on Veritas
site (BE8.5) and done all that they have asked.   We have recovered most
of the data but the public folder is the problem.   Any ideas will be
greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

Roger Smith  MCSE, MCP+I, CCNA
Technical Support Manager