All,

Quick question:

We are in the process of rolling out AD, and the Exchange2K upgrade will
immediately follow. We are planning on housing Exchange2K on the AD Domain
controller, and then retiring both the NT4.0 DC and Exchange 5.5 server
(management is all about server consolidation).

1. Would it be wise to wait until AD is 100% deployed and stable before any
Exchange upgrades/migrations, or is it safe to do the projects in parallel?
2. If its best to wait for AD to be 100% deployed, would it be feasible to
at least get Exchange2K installed on the new AD DC's during the build - and
then when we are ready for the Exchange piece to commence all we have to do
is the actual migration???

Thanks,