This could be done in matter of 2 hours with only one ASP page - just use
response.redirect and some dropdowns on a form that points to itself and you are there.

david

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 16 September, 2002 5:06 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA 2000 Logon field..

I know a couple of talented developers who'd likely have time to work on
such a project after MEC.

www.iWG.info

www.countryprofiler.com/iWG

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.