Klez. Someone who is infected with it has his name in their address book.
When Klez sends the virus, it grabs a name from the address book and then
uses it as the FROM

-----Original Message-----
From: Rama Arumugam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 1:11 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange Security Breach????

Hello everyone,
One of my users (unfortunately it's my Supervisor) got an alert from Group
Shield saying that his attachment (.exe) was blocked.  But he swears that he
didn't send out any emails. Not only that, we were unable to find anything
on his Sent Items folder either. Here is what he received on his inbox from
Postmaster